One of our core principles here at Maids on a Mission is to help families focus on creating more memories and gain back control of their time. We understand how busy life can get and recognize that time is our most precious, valued commodity. We want to urge you to use your time to fullest and to soak up each precious moment spent with loved ones, which is why we are bringing to you a list of family-oriented activities located in or around the beautiful San Antonio area that is bound to spark excitement with everyone!
- iFly – take to the skies…. indoors! iFly is a modern-day indoor skydiving venue which makes the dream of flying a reality. Their facility is a state-of-the-art technological marvel providing a safe, reliable and family friendly environment that stands ready to take your visit sky-high! Learn more by visiting their website.
- The Majestic Theatre – The Majestic Theater takes center stage as one of the country’s most ornate performing arts facilities. The Majestic hosts a large variety of shows ranging from stand-up comedy, Broadway musicals such as ‘Hamilton’ and ‘The Lion King’, live music concerts, cover bands and more. Learn more by visiting their website.
- Sister Grimm Ghost Tours – Join Sisters Grimm for an evening of unforgettable history and spine-chilling ghost stories. Hop on board the Ghost Bus and visit the Haunted Menger Hotel, take a walk through the historic cemetery at night and visit more sites no other tour takes you to. Learn more by visiting their website.
- San Antonio Zoo – Wild meets life at the San Antonio Zoo! Open year round, come experience and connect with more than 750 animal species on 56 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds that immerse visitors in replicas of the worlds most stunning natural habitats. Learn more by visiting their website.
- Legoland Discovery Center – The more Legos, the more fun!Legoland Discovery is the ultimate indoor Lego playground. Explore and play with interactive models of San Antonio-area landmarks, watch boat races, watch an exclusive 4D movie in their theatre or build an ultra-fast Lego racing car! Learn more by visiting their website.
- Ripley’s Believe or Not! – Step up for the greatest oddity attraction in all of Texas. Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum showcases three unique attractions, the Louis Tussaud’s Wax Works, featuring over 200 life like wax figures. Ripley’s Moving Theatre 4D, a motion simulator specials effects theater and finally the world-renowned showpiece: three floors full of over 500 unusual and fascinating exhibits! Learn more by visiting their website.
This is only a small sampling of dozens of terrific attractions and experiences available in and around San Antonio, click here the view the complete list. I hope that while reading this post you have felt inspired to pick an adventure you read about or to go off and make your own adventure! Either way I wish you the best of luck and remember to make the most of each moment!